Rubber Hammer with Wooden Handle
Rubber hammer is made up of a rubber head, and a wooden handle. Large elasticity of rubber hammer won't destroy paint layer, suitable for virtual knock work. Besides it also suitable for elastic tapping on strain parts such as steel plate to eliminate strain. A rubber hammer can be used to gently strike a thin steel plate without damaging the surface. It is mainly used for striking finishing parts and shaping metal sheet
C&A TOOLS rubber hammer head is usually made of rubber and the handle is made of polished wood. This hammer is suitable for striking and shaping. Also we do accept OEM. Besides we have different type of handle you can choose.
8, 12, 16, 24, 32oz
Wooden, PVC, TPR
Box with sticker
Matters needing attention
(1) The connection between the hammer head and the handle must be firm.
(2) It is strictly prohibited to use the hammer If the hammer head and the handle become loose, or the hammer handle is cracked.
(3) In order to give a certain amount of elasticity to the blow, the middle of the handle should be slightly narrower at the top than at the end.
(4) Do not stand within the movement range of hammers and not to hit each other with hammers.
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW
How to place your order:
1. Send us your order list (models/quantities/colors)
2. we will send you PROFORMA INVOICE (PI) with shipping cost and Payment information for your confirmation.
3. You arrange deposit after you confirmed proforma invoice, we will arrange production after received your deposit notice.
Specific delivery date depends on your specific needs, normally delivery in 45 days.
4. After we finished production, we will send you the pictures of your goods for checking, and we will arrange delivery after your rest payment arrived and goods ready.