Wet Type Diamond Saw Blade
Diamond saw blade is a cutting tool, mainly composed of two parts: matrix and tool head. The matrix is the main supporting part of the bonding tool head. The tool head contains diamond, which is the cutting part in the use process, and the tool head will be consumed continuously in use. Also we do accept OEM packing.
Matters need attention
1. Operators must wear protective goggles, protective masks, work clothes, protective shoes, gloves and other protective supplies.
2. Tighten the installation according to the rotation direction indicated by the saw blade, and do not work in reverse.
3. When dry cutting, do not cut continuously for a long time, so as not to affect the service life and cutting effect of the saw blade.
4. Water should be added when using wet slice. Please do not cut curve, please use arc cutting slice for cutting curve.
5. Do not use cutting pieces for polishing. Please use professional grinding pieces for polishing.
6. Serious injury accidents may occur if the saw blade is not used for cutting according to relevant requirements.
105mm, 110mm, 125mm, 150mm, 180mm, 200mm, 230mm
double blister, color box.
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW
Goods can be delivered by land carriage, by air, or by sea transportation.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We have factory of hammer, and we also do trade for decades. If you have other inquiry about hand tools, please be free to send us inquiry!
Q2: What is the lead time?
A2: In a general way, it takes 45 days after received the deposit.
Q3: Can you do our brand?
A3: Yes, we can do OEM.
Q4: What's your payment terms?
A4: We prefer T/T, 30% T/T deposit and balance paid off before shipment.