Brass Plated Iron Padlock
Brass Plated Iron Padlock is also jacking padlock, it refers to that the key is in the lower part of the lock and then the lock beam (lock hook) jacked out. It is commonly used in the normal life. The main material is iron, the cylinder is brass, and the surface plate brass color. It looks like brass padlock, but it it cheaper than that. It is very popular in daily life.
C&A TOOLS brass plated iron padlock use iron lock body, brass cylinder. Also we do accept OEM packing.
Matters need attention
1. Always keep the lock body drive with lubricant to keep the drive smooth and extend the service life.It is recommended to check the fastening screw once a year or half a year for looseness to ensure fastening
2. Usually keep the lock head body clean, to prevent foreign bodies into the lock core pin slot, even resulting in the lock head can not be opened.
Iron, brass cylinder
20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 60mm, 75mm
Color box, double blister, slide card
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW
Why choose us?
1. Manufacturer Place your order directly to the factory, no intermediate cost, more fast delivery ,better service and economical cost.
2. Strict QC inspection, Good quality is top important during cooperation. We will make QC inspection strictly before ship out to make sure every piece stayed in a good condition. If any problems made by us after you received cases then we will full responsible to have a after-sale service.
3. Professional sale team with the best after-sale service professional and experienced sales team will provide you excellent service.