9PC Hex Key Set
Hex key wrench, also called Allen wrench, is a tool which function is similar as a screwdriver. It is also used to turn a screw to force it into place. Through torque applied to the screw force, Hex key wrench can greatly reduce the strength of the user, which is an indispensable and effective tool in the industrial manufacturing industry.
C&A TOOLS 9PC Hex Key Set is usually made of Cr-v steel and plastic frame. Also we do accept OEM. Besides we have different type of handle you can choose.
1. It's simple and light.
2. There are six contact surfaces between the hexagon socket screw and the wrench, which are fully stressed and not easily damaged.
3. It can be used to turn the screw in the deep hole.
4. The diameter and length of the wrench determine its torsional force.
5. Can be used to turn very small screws.
6. Easy to manufacture and low cost.
7. Both ends of the wrench can be used.
Light handle, plastic frame
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW
Goods can be delivered by land carriage, by air, or by sea transportation.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We have factory of hammer, and we also do trade for decades. If you have other inquiry about hand tools, please be free to send us inquiry!
Q2: What is the lead time?
A2: In a general way, it takes 45 days after received the deposit.
Q3: Can you do our brand?
A3: Yes, we can do OEM.
Q4: What's your payment terms?
A4: We prefer T/T, 30% T/T deposit and balance paid off before shipment.