A hand sprayer is an appliance that uses air suction to turn a potion or other liquid into a mist and spray it evenly onto other objects. It is composed of compressed air device, thin pipe, nozzle, etc. In rural areas, sprayers are indispensable to the prevention and control of pests and diseases.
Also we do accept OEM packing.
1L, 1.5L, 2L, 3L
OPP bag, or Color box
How to use compression sprayer
(L) Before using the new sprayer, remove the pressure cover, drip a little oil into the air cylinder to lubricate the cup, and then install each part in sequence. Pay attention to install the gasket at each joint before tightening.
(2) Before use, add fresh water, tighten the bleed bolt on the upper part of the instrument, hold the iron handle with your hand, and press down 30 to 50 times (the pumping plug should be stable when pumping up, and each stroke should be Pull the foot, press the foot), turn on the switch to spray, check whether there is water leakage and air leakage at the joint of each pipeline, and observe whether the spray is normal. If it is normal, you can work in the field. If the spray is not good, or there is water leakage or air leakage, repair it first.
(3) If there is a slight air leak in the water filling cap, shake the barrel a few times to bring the water into contact with the tank cap to enhance the seal of the tank cap, and then continue to pump up to increase the pressure in the tank. The greater the pressure, the tighter the water cap.
(4) When pouring fresh water or potion, do not exceed the height line of the potion marked on the outside of the device to ensure the storage of compressed air and generate pressure. When adding medicine, the medicine liquid should be filtered to prevent impurities from blocking the spray hole.
(5) When repairing occurs, the bleed nut should be loosened to release compressed gas. Otherwise, the medicine liquid will rush out and cause harm to people and animals.
(6) When installing the leather cup, half of the leather cup should be placed diagonally in the air cylinder, and then it should be rotated, and the vertical plug rod should be gradually rotated.
(7) In order to ensure trouble-free use and prolong the service life of the sprayer, the remaining liquid must be poured out after each use. When pouring the medicine, the tension nut should be loosened, the tightening screw should be pressed to compress the barrel Let the air run out; then unscrew the water cap, pour out the liquid medicine, and then wash it with clean water. After spraying highly corrosive liquids or emulsions, or before long-term storage, use alkaline water to clean the inner and outer surfaces of the sprayer, then rinse with clean water (preferably warm water), and spray air to clean the inside of the hose and spray bar. Open the lid of the bucket, pour out the accumulated water, and lay the water connector down, and dry the bucket to prevent rust. At the same time, the neck screws should be dried and oiled to prevent rust; the hose should be hung up and the two ends sag; the spray rod should be stored upright, the spray head should be upward, so that the accumulated water flows out.
(8) The sprayer should be stored in a cool and dry place, and should not be stacked with corrosive materials such as pesticides and fertilizers
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW<>