There are basically two types of wrenches, dead wrenches and adjustable wrenches
The former refers to the wrench that has a fixed number written on it, and the latter is the adjustable wrench.
1. Open spanner: One or both ends have a fixed size opening for screwing nuts or bolts of a certain size.
2. Torx wrench: Both ends have working ends with hexagonal holes or twelve-angle holes, suitable for occasions where the working space is narrow and ordinary wrenches cannot be used.
3. Dual-purpose wrench: one end is the same as a single-head open wrench, the other end is the same as a torx wrench, both ends are screwed with bolts or nuts of the same specification.
4. Adjustable wrench: The opening width can be adjusted within a certain size range, and it can turn bolts or nuts of different specifications. The structural feature of the wrench is that the fixed jaws are made into flat jaws with fine teeth; one end of the movable jaws is made of flat jaws; the other end is made of concave jaws with fine teeth; push the worm down to move The jaws can be quickly removed and the position of the jaws can be changed.
5. Hook wrench: also known as crescent wrench, used to turn flat nuts with restricted thickness.
6. Socket wrench: It is composed of multiple sockets with hexagonal holes or twelve-angle holes and is equipped with handles, posts and other accessories. It is especially suitable for screwing bolts with very narrow positions or deep recesses. Or nuts.
7. Allen wrench: L-shaped hexagonal rod-shaped wrench, specially used to turn hexagon socket screws. The model of the hexagonal wrench is based on the size of the opposite side of the hexagon, and the size of the bolt has national standards. Purpose: It is specially used to fasten or disassemble round nuts on machine tools, vehicles, and mechanical equipment.
8. Torque wrench: It can display the applied torque when turning the bolt or nut; or when the applied torque reaches the specified value, it will emit a light or sound signal. Torsion shear wrenches are suitable for installations with clearly defined torque.