Use a folding knapsack sprayer
1. Install sprayer components correctly. Check whether there is air leak in each connection. When using, install clean water to test spray first, and then charge the potion.
2. When it is used formally, add the medicine first and then water, and the liquid level of the medicine solution should not exceed the safe water level. Before spraying, pull the rocker more than 10 times to make the air pressure in the barrel rise to the working pressure. Do not push the rocker too hard in case the air chamber explodes.
3. When the liquid is first loaded, due to clear water in the air chamber and spraying rod, the concentration of the liquid is relatively low in the first 2 to 3 minutes of spraying. Therefore, attention should be paid to respraying so as not to affect the control effect of diseases and insect pests.
4. After the completion of the work, the residual liquid should be poured out in time and drained with clean water. At the same time, check whether there is water in the air chamber.
5. If the sprayer is not used in a short period of time, the main parts should be cleaned, dried, and stored in a cool and dry place. If not used for a long time, the metal parts should be coated with butter to prevent rust.
Next: Drill Working Steps→