1) According to the thickness of the core, select the appropriate aluminum ear (nose).
2) Brush off the oxide layer on the surface of the core wire, and evenly apply Vaseline zinc paste.
3) It is better to brush the oxide layer on the inner wall of the lug plug and apply Vaseline zinc paste on the inner wall.
4) Insert the core wire into the insertion hole of the lug and the bottom of the hole.
5) Select a suitable thread die and press two dimples in front of the lugs. Press the outer pit first, then the inner pit. The two pits should be aligned.
6) Wrap an insulating tape between the base of the wire ear and the insulation of the cut wire.
7) Brush off the oxide layer on the back of the earplug and apply Vaseline zinc paste evenly.
8) Place the back of the lifting ears downwards on the terminal studs, place the flat washer and spring washer in turn, and tighten with nuts.