1. When drilling steel parts, please ensure sufficient cooling and use metal cutting fluid.
2. Good drill pipe rigidity and guide rail clearance can improve drilling accuracy and drill bit life
3. Please ensure that the magnetic base and the workpiece are level and clean.
4. When drilling thin plates, reinforce the workpiece, and when drilling large workpieces, please ensure the stability of the workpiece.
5. At the beginning and end of drilling, the feed rate should be reduced by 1/3.
6. For materials that have a lot of fine powder during drilling, such as cast iron, cast copper, etc., you can use compressed air to help chip removal without using coolant.
7. Please remove the iron filings wound on the drill body in time to ensure smooth chip removal.