There are basically two types of wrenches, dead wrenches and adjustable wrenches. The former refers to a wrench that has a fixed number written on it, and the latter is an adjustable wrench.
1. Wrench: A fixed-size opening is made at one or both ends to turn a nut or bolt of a certain size.
2. Torx wrench: It has a working end with a hexagonal hole or a twelve corner hole at both ends, which is suitable for situations where the working space is narrow and ordinary wrenches cannot be used.
3. Dual-purpose wrench: One end is the same as the single-end wrench, and the other end is the same as the Torx wrench. Turn the bolts or nuts of the same specifications at both ends.
4. Adjustable wrench: The width of the opening can be adjusted within a certain size range, and it can turn bolts or nuts of different specifications. The structure of the wrench is that the fixed jaw is made into a flat jaw with fine teeth; one end of the movable jaw is made into a flat jaw; the other end is made into a concave jaw with fine teeth; press the worm down to move The jaw can be quickly removed and the jaw position can be changed.
5. Hook wrench: Also known as crescent wrench, used to turn flat nuts with restricted thickness.
6. Socket wrench: It consists of multiple sockets with hexagonal holes or twelve corner holes, and is equipped with a variety of accessories such as handles and posts. It is especially suitable for screwing bolts with very narrow positions or deep recesses. Or nuts.
7. Hexagonal wrench: L-shaped hexagonal rod wrench, special for turning hexagonal screws. The model of the Allen wrench is according to the size of the opposite sides of the hexagon. The size of the bolt has national standards. Uses: It is specially used for tightening or disassembling round nuts on machine tools, vehicles, and mechanical equipment.
8. Torque wrench: It can display the applied torque when turning the bolt or nut; or when the applied torque reaches the specified value, it will emit a light or sound signal. The torque wrench is suitable for installations with a clearly defined torque.