Hex wrenches can be passed down to this day and become an indispensable powerful tool in industrial manufacturing. The key lies in its unique features and many advantages:
1. It's simple and lightweight.
2. There are six contact surfaces between the hexagon socket screw and the wrench, which are fully stressed and not easily damaged.
3. It can be used to screw in the deep hole.
4. The diameter and length of the wrench determine its torsional force.
5. Can be used to screw very small screws.
6, easy to manufacture and low cost.
7. Both ends of the wrench can be used.