Pipe Wrench with Dipped Handle
Pipe Wrench with Dipped Handle is a kind of tool used for clamping and rotating steel pipe. It works by converting the force of the clamp into the torque, and the greater the force applied in the twist direction, the tighter it clamped.
C&A TOOLS Pipe Wrench with Dipped Handle use high carbon steel material and comfortable dipped handle. Also we do accept OEM. Besides we have different type of handle you can choose.
8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 18”, 24”, 36”, 48”
High Carbon Steel
Light Handle, Dipped Handle,
Sticker/ opp bag
(1) Choose the appropriate specifications;
(2) The opening of the wrench head shall be equal to the diameter of the workpiece;
(3) Make sure the wrench head had clamped the workpiece, to prevent skidding and injuring people;
(4) Do not overexert to prevent overload damage;
(5) Pipe wrench teeth and adjusting ring should be kept clean;
(6) General pipe tongs shall not be used as hammer heads;
(7) The workpiece whose temperature exceeds 300℃ shall not be clamped.
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW
Goods can be delivered by land carriage, by air, or by sea transportation.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We have factory of hammer, and we also do trade for decades. If you have other inquiry about hand tools, please be free to send us inquiry!
Q2: What is the lead time?
A2: In a general way, it takes 45 days after received the deposit.
Q3: Can you do our brand?
A3: Yes, we can do OEM.
Q4: What's your payment terms?
A4: We prefer T/T, 30% T/T deposit and balance paid off before shipment.