45 Degree Bent Nose Pipe Wrench
Securely grip soft iron pipe and pipe fittings
Forged, hardened, temper and heat-treated high carbon steel jaw.
Forged high carbon steel and steel sheet handle
Machined mill teeth
Jaw hardness 52-57hrc
1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
Color box/ sliding card/ double blister/ hanging card
Precautions for use of pipe wrench:
(1) Choose the appropriate specifications;
(2) The opening of the clamp head should be equal to the diameter of the workpiece;
(3) After the pliers head is clamped to the workpiece, pull hard to prevent slipping and hurting people;
(4) When using a stiffener, the length should be appropriate. When carrying the handle, pay attention to the bearing torque, and do not use excessive force to prevent overload damage;
(5) Keep the pipe wrench teeth and adjusting ring clean;
(6) General pipe wrenches cannot be used as hammer heads;
(7) Cannot hold the workpiece whose temperature exceeds 300 ℃
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW<>
Our professional R&D dept. can develop different products for different target prices and different requirements.
We take sample fee as twice the selling price. And this money will be return to you when you place new order.
Direct factory, Competitive price
We are manufacturer. Factory price, various products we can source for you.
We have a strict quality control system.