T.C.T. Saw Blade for Wood
T.C.T. saw blade is the commonly used cutting wood products. T.C.T. saw blade includes several parameters such as the type of alloy head, the material of matrix, diameter, number of teeth, thickness, tooth shape, Angle, aperture, etc. These parameters determine the machining ability and cutting performance of the saw blade. Also we do accept OEM packing.
Matters need attention
1. Please hang the alloy saw blade vertically on the dry shelf. Please avoid the wet place.
2. When in use, do not exceed the stipulated maximum speed.
3. When using, protective cover, gloves, helmet, labor protection shoes and protective glasses must be taken.
4. When installing the alloy saw blade, the performance and use of the saw table must be confirmed first. It is better to read the manual of the saw table first to avoid misloading and causing accidents.
5. The serrated blade of the T.C.T. saw blade is super hard and sharp, it is forbidden to collide and fall to the ground, and must be handled gently
110mm, 160mm, 180mm, 200mm, 230mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm
24T-40T, 24T-60T, 24T-80T, 24T-120T, 30T-120T.
double blister, color box.
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW
Goods can be delivered by land carriage, by air, or by sea transportation.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We have factory of hammer, and we also do trade for decades. If you have other inquiry about hand tools, please be free to send us inquiry!
Q2: What is the lead time?
A2: In a general way, it takes 45 days after received the deposit.
Q3: Can you do our brand?
A3: Yes, we can do OEM.
Q4: What's your payment terms?
A4: We prefer T/T, 30% T/T deposit and balance paid off before shipment.