Product features: 1) The cutting machine has an adjustable mechanism for adjusting the cutting depth and cutting angle, and must have reliable locking measures to prevent it from loosening during normal operation.
(2) The whole machine should be equipped with a cutting blade protective cover (made of a steel plate thicker than 2mm) that cannot be removed by hand only, and ensure that the angle of the exposed part of the cutting blade is not greater than 180 °, in case the blade is damaged or damaged The processed debris scattered and injured the human body.
(3) Except for the type III cutting machine, the rotor of the cutting machine must be designed with double insulation structure, that is, the rotating shaft is an additional insulation shaft. The cutting machine must have reliable grounding terminals, and the lugs must be silver-plated or chrome-plated. The length of the grounding wire segment must be longer than the length of the other two current-carrying wire segments, so that the grounding wire can still be reliably grounded before the current-carrying wire is powered off.
(4) The outer diameter of the upper and lower pressure plates of the saw blade of the cutting machine and the contact surface rings of the two pressure plates and the grinding wheel are the same size, so as to avoid the occurrence of additional stress on the blade.
(5) The radial runout value of the output shaft end should not be greater than 0.04mm.
(6) The wet cutting machine must be equipped with an isolation transformer for power supply, and the rated voltage must be less than 115V, and an anti-leaching cover and a wet saw blade must be added.
(7) Diamond saw blades cannot be used to cut metal materials. Otherwise, it will cause overheating, shorten the life, and easily cause rupture. Before use, it must be checked for cracks and bending, to ensure that it is intact and not damaged, and to be used after normal trial operation. When the saw blade is running, it is necessary to prevent contact with the hand or body.
(8) There must be reliable clamping auxiliary loading, especially when cutting small pieces of material, so as not to fly out and cause accidents.
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW<>