Flat Wire Wheel Brushes
Steel wire wheel is a wheel with a spike (steel wire) and an adjustable blade for grinding a tire. After polishing, the surface is rough for repair and bonding. Steel wire wheel products can be used in a variety of places, such as engineering hoisting machinery, metallurgical mining equipment, power equipment, aviation and so on.
Handling and storage
1. Wire wheels must be handled with care when handling.
2. The storage of the steel wire wheels should be protected from moisture. They should be stacked on the wooden pallet or wooden frame, and the stacking height should not exceed 1.2 meters.
3. The packaging of the wire wheel is only allowed to be opened before use, and it needs to be sealed and stored after one use.
Wire wheel installation
1. When loading and unloading the wire wheel, you must first cut off the power or air source of the host.
2. The protective cover is installed firmly to prevent the broken metal body from splashing on the operator or others.
3. Put the cam flange on the power shaft and put it into the steel wheel, and then use a special tool to tighten the nut, and pay attention to the direction of the cam flange toward the steel wheel and the tightening direction of the nut
C&A TOOLS COMPANY SHOW<>
←Previous: No Information
Next: Machine Use Flat Brushes→